Thursday, March 17, 2016

Seneo Control Auto Swing Humidifier

When I received these package it was really well packed. When I took it out of the box I was so amazed and surprise of how big it was. I felt in love with my Seneo Control Auto Swing Humidifier. Let me tell you the volume of the water tank is 3 liters yes you read right. It's so big. It could last up to 33 hours if you select weak mist. What I like about is that is an auto swing and real good for wide range modification. It has really nice functions it could rotate to 90% auto swing, sensor control, aromatherapy functions and what I love about it has 7 available colorful lights including the white.light or you could choose the auto changing. Incredible nice right? My living room looks like a party going on with the changing colors. I'm so in love with it. It has a little tray on the back to put your favorite essential oil. Right now I'm using lavender which is one of my favorites. It helps to be stress out and calms me. My house smells amazing. You could put the mist to come out in three levels...weak, middle, and strong. It also has an auto timing. These Seneo humidifier is just amazing. I have received these product free for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment