Monday, March 7, 2016

MEAL PREP

These product came in nicely package. Everything in place. It's a 7 piece set. With three different places to put your food in three different categories. The lids can be put on easily and fast. No mess it will be given here. It's real nice and tight. I use them a lot in putting food on them like leftovers or preparing a nice meal to take out. I use it also to put my husband's lunch in. They do come handy. The lid is transparent so you could see what the container has inside without guessing what might be inside. I truly love it. It is also microwave safe. I honestly love the way it came package. They took care of it really well. Kids love it they use it to put their favorite food in and for school lunch. I have received these product free for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment