Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blue Owl Scarf

What can I say about these awesome owl scarf. I completely love it. It came nicely package and without a wrinkle. The fabric feels really smooth and soft. I have more but none of them compare to these one. I was amaze an the quality of the fabric. Everything put in place. In each string located at each end had some silver thing in it. The silver blue owl is just so perfect in the middle. I love the way it stands out. I wore it right away as soon as I got it. I needed something eye catching for that day cause we were invited to a baby shower and it matched perfectly with the outfit I was wearing that day. My husband loved the way it looked on me. It looked really elegant. I really love so much my scarf. I was given these product for my unbiased and honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a picture of you wearing the scarf on FB looks great on you :). I usually do not wear scarfs but tempted to get this one it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a picture of you wearing the scarf on FB looks great on you :). I usually do not wear scarfs but tempted to get this one it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete