Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cat/Dog Pet Carrier

I was so excited and thrilled on getting these pet carrier for my cats. I have three beautiful cats so I alternate on them. It really came handy. I love camping a lot and also when I need to travel them to the pet store or the animal clinic. I have been looking for one of these for a while as soon as I put my male Siamese cat inside I can tell he loved it. He cuddle inside of it and right away fell asleep. It has straps and pockets on the sides and inside a comfy material like cotton type so your pet would be comfortable. It also has holes. On top it has a zipper if you want to close or leave it open. I truly love these pet carrier. Specially the color is like baby blue. I was provided these great item free for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment