Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A10 Minimalist Reflective Light Speaker

These product is really great. My son truly likes it very much. This is a great awesome bluetooth speaker. The color as you can see it's black metallic case.  It has voice commands and lights to let you know what is going on. It is very light in weight. The bottom lights up  a nice color blue it brings out the product. I don't think it will make any difference if you use a cable or bluetooth sound wise. The sound and the speaker is very nice. Just perfect to hear your favorite music or artist. At the medium volume level the bass sounds great.  I always have it at high level. I won't the best out of it especially when we are outside or camping. These is an awesome speaker you can take with you everywhere. We enjoy it so much. I have received these amazing product free for my unbiased and honest review. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment