Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nose (BLUPOND)

They just came handy now that spring and summer is just around the corner. My family will enjoy using them. They are small enough to fit us just perfect. It came in three different pairs and colors. Each set has its own case. I like the fact all three pairs are brilliant colors. Also the ear plugs fit in perfectly. My boys use them while playing in the bathtub and they don't fell off. They always trade the products to each other to see what color they would like to use when they take their baths. Love the material they are made of. It's real soft and won't come off. I know cause I can hear my kids splashing in and out the bathtub. I just can imagine everything they can do when it's time to go to the swimming pool. I was provided with these product for free for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment