Tuesday, March 15, 2016

No Bark Collar

These product came in a small box. It was all well packaged and it came with everything to assemble it. It also came with a manual introduction and it will also tell you how to use it and how to assemble everything. I really liked the idea the introduction booklet. Please make sure that before using the skin that the skin of the dog is not irritated. That's what I did with my mix pit Droopy. My dog's coat is really nice and he has real small coat easy to brush so these collar came perfect for him. The package will include a microprocessor unit, no bark receiver, adjustable nylon collar, test light, a 6 volt alkaline battery, a long and short stimulus electrodes. It gives your dog's warming after some barks. My dog barks a lot since we live in a ranch for anything that moves he will bark. So you just can imagine how it was before having these product. We will hear barking almost all day long and now it's calm. I have received these product for free for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment